Featured Flower - Gerbera Daisy

Featured Flower - Gerbera Daisy
Fabulous long lasting cut flowers. Grow them in a pot outdoors in summer and bring it in for flowers all winter long.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Week Two

The first garage/antique/bedding plant sale went just great!

I will have some new plants ready to go for the next weekend and I hope to see you there! Two more families have added goodies to sell, and I have cleaned out a little more too, so there will be new "stuff".

Just Friday and Saturday this time. Still noon - 7 p.m. and no early shopping please. Can't beat these prices!
Bedding Plants - 4 and 6 packs $2
Gerberas, 4" pot plant $3
Tomatoes $2.50 ea
Geraniums and Peppers $2 ea
And I have more petunias ready to go. They are not big, but some are even blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

If you would like me to reserve something for you, or have a question or comment, click to send me an email.